If your organization is interested in having a member of Orange County Soccer Club participate in an event, please review the guidelines below and submit your request through the Player Appearance Request Form below. The guidelines have been developed to create consistency and fairness to the organizations asking for OCSC participation in local events. We do our best to respond to all requests. Please be patient as we work to coordinate player appearance requests with our intensive training, travel and match schedule.
· Organizations that are located within 30 miles of the Great Park and focused on using soccer as a vehicle to promote health and wellness, support and empower our youth, foster an inclusive environment, and unify our local community will receive consideration, depending on the nature and scope of the request or event.
· All requests must be submitted online – phone, fax, or email requests will not be accepted.
· Requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the event date.
APPEARANCES WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED ON THE FOLLOWING:
· Match Days
· Day before Match Day
· Travel days
· Player ‘off’ days
· During training, lunch and lifting – daily between 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
*Appearances last no more than 60 minutes and are granted only for events occurring within a 30-mile radius of Irvine, CA. Please consider driving time (with traffic) when submitting your request.
· Compensation will be discussed once the request is approved.
· An OCSC staff member will accompany every appearance with a player or coach. They will bring the appropriate item, if any, with them such as player cards, autograph pens, promo items or banners and will offer their assistance when appropriate.
· Promoting your OCSC player appearance is a great idea. However, the use of Orange County Soccer Club’s name, logo, trademarks and / or any advertising implying the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by OCSC must be approved in writing by OCSC. Before promoting an OCSC appearance, please contact Community Relations for any approvals. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including print, television and radio. Any failure to abide by this policy will result in legal consequences.
· Once we’ve received your online request, please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
· If accepted, please bear in mind the team training schedule can change at any time and that we cannot guarantee a specific player.
· As a general rule, we do not make return visits within a calendar year and an approved appearance does not guarantee annual participation.
· If for any reason we need to cancel an appearance due to last-minute scheduling conflicts, we will notify your organization as soon as possible.