Accessible Seating for Guests with Disabilities
Over 75 wheelchair, semi-ambulatory, and companion seats are available throughout the stadium and located at sections, 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12 and Endline GA. The Americans with Disabilities Act and several California State Laws were enacted to promote equal access for everyone. Orange County Soccer Club strives to provide accessible seating to our patrons needing specific accommodations, and to ensure that wheelchair-accessible locations are reserved for guests who require such an accommodation. Championship Soccer Stadium offers full wheelchair-accessible seating in spaces or locations designated as such, and no permanent fixed chair will be provided for these locations.
Accessible seating is available at all price levels to those with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability. This includes individuals who use wheelchairs, those who use other mobility devices, and people who cannot climb steps or walk long distances because of significant arthritis or severe respiratory, circulatory, or cardiac conditions. Individuals who, because of their disability, cannot sit in a straight-back chair or those whose service dogs cannot fit under a non-accessible seat or lie safely in the aisle are also permitted to purchase accessible seats.
Gifting or reselling of seats to an individual who does not require a wheelchair accommodation will require that the user visit the Stadium Ticket Window prior to the match and exchange their ticket. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to communicate this policy to the ticket user. Orange County Soccer Club may exchange wheelchair-accessible match tickets for more appropriate seat locations, subject to availability.
Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Information on pricing for single matches can be obtained on the Single Match Ticket Prices page: https://www.orangecountysoccer.com/tickets/s. To order tickets by phone, please call (949) 647-4625 (GOAL). Tickets can be purchased in person, beginning one-and a half hour prior to match at the stadium ticket window adjacent to the Main Gate at Championship Soccer Stadium.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed into the Orange County Great Park, parking lots or Championship Soccer Stadium. California law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. Therefore, any guests under the age of 30 should be prepared to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages at the stadium. Alcohol sales at concession stands will end at the 60th minute mark of matches. Orange County Soccer Club, it’s concessionaire or law enforcement reserve the right to suspend alcohol sales at any time for the safety of all guests in attendance. Guests are not allowed to take any alcoholic beverages out of Championship Soccer Stadium.
Guests are permitted to seek autographs from players in the designated area of the Fan Zone for 30 minutes beginning one-hour prior to the start of matches, or until the end of warm up periods, whichever comes first.
Baby Diaper Changing Stations
All public restrooms throughout the stadium, including family restrooms, have baby diaper changing stations.
Bags and Backpacks
In accordance with the United Soccer League and Orange County Soccer Club security measures, no large bags or backpacks will be allowed inside Championship Soccer Stadium.
- Clear Bags under 14”×14”×6”
- Exceptions include fanny packs and clutches and/or wristlets under 4.5”x6.5”
Not Approved Bags:
- Clear Bags exceeding 14”×14”×6”
- Non-Clear Bags exceeding 4.5”x6.5”
All bags are subject to search before entering the stadium.
Bag Check Policy
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the stadium
- Balls, Toys, and/or any other sports equipment
- Tripods, monopods, or cameras with large lenses over 3.5” (except for credentialed members of the media)
- Smoke bombs, flares, and similar incendiary devices.
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size.
- Outside food or beverage (except one factory sealed water bottle per person).
- Glass, metal, or hard plastic containers.
- Firearms and knives of any type
- Weapons or projectiles of Any Other Type (Tasers, Nunchaku, Pepper Spray, Mace, Expandable Batons, etc.)
- Alcohol and illegal drugs of any kind.
- Laser pointers
- Skates, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, or hoverboards
- Drones or UAVs of any kind
- Noisemakers including musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes (unless previously approved by the club)
- Animals (other than service animals required because of disability)
- ANY OTHER ITEMS DEEMED TO BE INAPPROPRIATE OR DANGEROUS BY THE STADIUM STAFF/SECURITY
For the safety of all guests, players and employees, beach balls are not allowed inside the stadium. Any guest bringing in a beach ball or inflating one during a match will be subject to ejection from the stadium. Please do not partake in hitting or chasing after a beach ball, as it may disturb and/or injure another guest.
Bottles and Cans
No one may bring in any glass or aluminum cans into the stadium. If a guest is found to be in possession of these items, he or she will be subject to ejection from the stadium. Please see Bag Check Policy.
Approved beverages: Sealed plastic water bottles
Bus and oversized vehicle parking is in parking lot 2 at the Orange County Great Park.
Personal point and shoot cameras are allowed. Large, professional-grade cameras that require a professional/telephoto/detachable lens require a credential from Orange County Soccer Club. Phones that record video are allowed. Handheld video cameras are not permitted without a credential from Orange County Soccer Club. If a guest is a photographer with an accredited media outlet, they may request a credential through the Orange County Soccer Club Media Relations Department.
Cellular phones are allowed inside the stadium as long as their use does not interrupt or disturb another guest’s enjoyment of the match.
Children 36 months or younger are not required to have a ticket for entry, but will be required to sit on their parent’s lap in a reserved area when adjacent seats are occupied by other ticketed guests.
Club Level, Party Lofts and VIP Hospitality
The Club level is restricted to only those guests that have tickets or access passes for that level of the stadium. All South Club Level pass holders are allowed the use of club lounges and restrooms located within the lounge. VIP Hospitality passes for the North Club Level loft is only accessible for that space and NO access to inside lounge. The South Club Level loft that is available on a single-match basis. Premium seating ticket holders must have corresponding access for the VIP Hospitality area. For Club Level Party Loft Rentals, call 949-647-4625.
Please see Food Service.
Electronic devices, such as laptop computers and tablets, are permitted in Championship Soccer Stadium as long as they do not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of matches. Orange County Soccer Club reserves the right to ask any guest to discontinue use of such devices.
There is one elevator available at the stadium, located at the main stadium entrance and accessible only to ticketed guests needing assistance to reach the Club Level or President pitch-side seating.
For job opportunities at the stadium for Orange County Soccer Club matches, please visit https://www.orangecountysoccer.com/ and click on the Careers section.
The USL and Orange County Soccer Club are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable match day experience within Championship Soccer Stadium and the surrounding property at the Orange County Great Park. We want guests of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of professional soccer. Therefore, all guests are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette. The Fan Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to, abstaining from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Fans that are 21 or older will consume alcohol in a responsible fashion.
- Fighting, foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures. Platforms for display include clothing, signage, social media posts, or other methods
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team guests. Fans will not incite violence or disruptive behavior
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Interference with the progress of the match (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel, particularly regarding Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures
- Being seated in a location other than ones ticketed seat.
- Unauthorized entrance on the playing surface or restricted areas.
- Fans will abide by both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includea only the use of apporoved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions, and users with signed waivers on file.
The Fan Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders and patrons of the stadium property. Ticket holders and patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests. Stadium staff will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders and/or patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Orange County Soccer Club employee. The USL and Orange County Soccer Club thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.
The First Aid station is located at the access ramp, at the southeast corner of the pitch near the stadium scoreboard. It will be staffed from the time gates open until 30 minutes after the end of matches. Certified Medical Personnel are available to treat all guest and team member injuries. All medical exceptions must be cleared through First Aid.
Food service is located at the main concession window, at the main gate and at the food and picnic area on the south lawn. Food service is also included in the Club Level and Premium VIP Hospitality areas for guests with designated tickets.
There are two main entrance gates available to all guests coming to the stadium. All gates open 90 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled kick off. Their locations are as follows:
- West Gate (main): Located near the ticket office, adjacent to parking lot 4.
- VIP and Player Will Call / Premium Seating Gate: Located on the southwest end of the main gate entrance, adjacent to parking lot 4.
- Gate 2: Located on the east side of the stadium, near section 11.
Groups of 10 or more can save big! Orange County Soccer Club ticket prices start at $10 and groups save up to 40% off of full value ticket prices. Simply round up 10 or more people, and then select a match date and leave the rest to us! Please call an Orange County Soccer Club representative at 949-647-4265 for help organizing group experiences, or visit https://www.orangecountysoccer.com/group-tickets for more information.
Any item that has been lost or found during a match should be reported to a Guest Relations Office by Section 2. All items found will be kept for 30 days by Orange County Soccer Club. Post-match, guests may call 949-647-4625 or e-mail [email protected] with the following information: Name, phone number (including area code), date item was lost and a brief description of the item.
The Lyft pick-up and drop-off location for Orange County Soccer Club matches at Championship Soccer Stadium is at parking Lot 4, near the front of the stadium.
Orange County Soccer Club uses screening devises and protocol for of all guests upon entry into Championship Soccer Stadium.
Orange County Soccer Club offers a select line of men’s, women’s and youth wearables and other souvenirs. During matches and Championship Soccer Stadium, please visit merchandise stand locations at main gate and the Fan Zone at the south section of the stadium. Merchandise is also available online. Click here.
National Anthem Performances
Interested in singing the National Anthem at an Orange County Soccer Club home match? Tag Orange County Soccer Club on social media or send a link of you singing the national anthem a cappella. If your submission is selected, an Orange County Soccer Club Game Operations Staff Member will contact you.
Here’s how to submit:
- Tag Orange County Soccer Club on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) or send a link to your national anthem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mails should include your name, age (if under 18), guardian name (if under 18), e-mail address, mobile number and home mailing address. Include “National Anthem Submission” in your e-mail subject line.
- Your submission must be NO LONGER THAN 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- You must sing the national anthem a capella for your submission to be considered.
Out of Play Balls
Guests should be aware of balls leaving the pitch at all times, and are required to return kicked balls to designated ball assistants located pitch-side. Any guest interfering with a ball in play will be subject to ejection from the stadium.
The Orange County Great Park currently offers free parking as a public access open space. Parking for Championship Soccer Stadium is on a first-come-first-served basis. Guests attending matches may utilize lots throughout the park, but Orange County Soccer Club recommends parking in lots 2, 4 and 5. Parking lot access is regulated by the City of Irvine. For more on City of Irvine public park uses and liability, please visit http://www.cityofirvine.org/orange-county-great-park/688-acres-great-park.
Oversized vehicles and buses (greater than 20 feet in length) are advised to park in lot 2. Parking for guests with disabilities is located at lots 4 and 5 of the Orange County Great Park.
For general and ticketing information, please call 949-647-4625 (GOAL).
Located on the south end of the stadium and adjacent to the Fan Zone and scoreboard, the picnic area is open to all guests subject to availability (no reservation is required).
To request an Orange County Soccer Club pocket schedule, please mail a self-addressed and stamped envelope to: Attn – Pocket Schedules, Orange County Soccer Club, 20 Fairbanks, Suite 181, Irvine, CA 92618. Schedules are also available at the stadium during matches, at the main gate, while supplies last.
Premium VIP Hospitality
The Premium VIP Hospitality area is exclusive to premium seating ticket holders in President, Section 4 and Section 5, and located on the North Club Level Party Loft. Enjoy amenities such as open-air viewing, select food and non-alcoholic beverage offerings as well as a cash bar. This area is exclusive to ticket holders only, and requires a pass issued at the north Club Level Level entrance near section 7. For more information, call 949-647-4625.
The Press Box is located on the Club Level at mid-field. Only working media with a credential or press pass will be admitted into this area. In some instances, alternate accommodations may be issued for select matches.
- Guest must be in attendance and produce a valid, same-day match ticket upon entry to receive an item. Tickets are deemed invalid if ticket stub has been detached or a re-entry gate usher has invalidated the ticket with a stamp or mark.
- Only one item per person, per valid same-day match ticket, per valid entry through the gate. Due to the potential of fraudulent activity, Orange County Soccer Club reserves the right to limit up to four (4) items per person, per valid entry, regardless of the quantity of valid tickets that an individual may possess.
- All non-paying guests, 36 months or younger, WILL NOT be eligible to receive an item. To ensure child guests receive an item, we advise that guests secure a valid ticket for each child in attendance.
- If applicable, all guests must meet the age qualifications for age-sensitive items to be eligible for a giveaway (e.g., all guests ages 3-14, or adults 18 and over).
- When applicable for kids giveaways (all guests ages 3-12), the child must have a valid, same-day match ticket to be eligible to receive an item.
- Please be sure to receive your item upon entry into the stadium prior to clearing the distribution area. In fairness to all guests, and to limit the level of fraudulent claims, any guest approaching the distribution area or distribution staff after they have cleared the distribution area will be denied an item.
- Orange County Soccer Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items after guests have taken possession of an item. Lost or stolen items will not be replaced.
- Some items may have been damaged during shipping and handling. Please inspect your item upon receipt. If your item is damaged and/or broken, please see an on-site Orange County Soccer Club representative immediately for inspection and exchange for another item. Making a damage claim after you have cleared the distribution area or time has lapsed may result in denial of a replacement item.
- All items are distributed on the promotional date only, and while supplies last.
In the event that a match is officially postponed due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances, including acts of God, tickets for that match will be considered rain checks. Rainout policies are different for each match. A policy will be announced after the match is officially postponed.
Readmittance Into the Stadium
Once a guest enters the stadium, they may exit through the main gate only. In order to re-enter the stadium, a guest’s ticket will be “marked” as they exit and they must re-enter through the same gate where their ticket was marked. Upon re-entry, they will be screened for security purposes.
There are restrooms located on all concourses throughout the stadium. All restrooms have diaper changing stations available and are accessible to guests with disabilities.
- Men: Sections 6 and 10.
- Women: Sections 2 and 12.
- Family: Sections 2 and 12.
Guests may request scoreboard messages for birthdays and anniversaries with a group or season seat purchase. Contact Orange County Soccer Club at 949-647-4625.
For information about season seats, please call 949-647-4625.
The numbering of sections starts at the southwest corner of field Section 1 and Box 1, and increases clockwise. The numbering of sections is sequential, with Section 1 next to Section 2. All sections are clearly marked with signs. Guests can check the section number and row letter at the end of each row. Please do not hesitate to ask an Event Staff member for assistance in finding the correct seat. President seats are located on the field level below Sections 2 and 7. Field Premium Seats are located on the field, below Section 11.
Certified service animals for guests with disabilities are the only animals allowed inside the stadium.
Championship Soccer Stadium is a non-smoking and non-vaping facility.
Please see Merchandise.
Strollers are allowed at Championship Soccer Stadium. However, they must be collapsible and stowed under the guest’s seat. If too large to fit under their seat, then they can check their stroller at the Security office located at Section 2.
The City of Irvine restricts or prohibits certain activity at public parks such as the Orange County Great Park.
- No person shall, within the limits of any open space area, possess or consume any alcoholic beverage and only permitted when purchased and consumed within the perimeter fence of the stadium during Orange County Soccer Club permitted matches. This section may be temporarily suspended by written authorization of the Director of Community Services with respect to specifically designated areas. (Ord. No. 07-20, § 1, 12-11-07).
- Guests are not allowed to bring in outside catering into stadium.
- Barbecues (BBQs) shall be permitted only in fire pits, stoves or BBQs provided by the Community Services Department. Other than as provided above, no persons shall make any campfire or hold any BBQ in any public park. (Code 1976, § III.G-214; Ord. No. 113, § 16, 7-16-74).
- No vehicle may occupy more than one parking space.
Orange County Soccer Club matches may be viewed on YouTube and ESPN3. Check local listings for exact dates and times.
For ticket plans information please call: (949) 647-GOAL.
The Orange County Soccer Club Ticket Office (Tickets and Will Call), located at the entrance of Championship Soccer Stadium at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, opens 2 hours prior to match kickoffs. Please contact 949-647-GOAL or [email protected] for assistance.
True Path Fan Zone
The interactive True Path Fan Zone and its activities are located on the south end of the stadium, near Section 1 and accessible until the end of matches. Guest activities include: Soccer ball kicking stations, lawn games, face painting, merchandise and more. The True Path Fan Zone is open for each home match beginning when gates open, weather permitting.
The UBER pick-up and drop-off location for Orange County Soccer Club matches at Championship Soccer Stadium is at parking Lot 4, near the front of the stadium.
Wheelchair/Mobility Impaired Seating
Please see Accessible Seating and Parking for Guests with Disabilities.
Will Call Window
Will Call windows are located at the designated ticket window at the stadium Main Gate as well as the VIP entrance at the southwest gate of Championship Soccer Stadium. Tickets left at Will Call will be released only to the person whose name is listed on the Will Call envelope. Identification in the form of a picture I.D. will be required before tickets are released. The Will Call window is provided as a convenience to our guests for the sole purpose of distributing tickets. Payment for tickets will not be accepted at Will Call.