The USL and Orange County Soccer Club are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable match day experience within Championship Soccer Stadium and the surrounding property at the Orange County Great Park. We want guests of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of professional soccer. Therefore, all guests are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette. The Fan Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to, abstaining from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Fighting, foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team guests.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Interference with the progress of the match (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Being seated in a location other than ones ticketed seat.
- Unauthorized entrance on the playing surface or restricted areas.
The Fan Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders and patrons of the stadium property. Ticket holders and patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests. Stadium staff will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders and/or patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Orange County Soccer Club employee. The USL and Orange County Soccer Club thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.
Fan Code of Conduct from the USL
The United Soccer League (USL) and its Member Clubs make providing a positive and memorable experience for their fans a priority. In an effort to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere, the following fan guidelines are instituted at all USL matches:
- Fans will be respectful towards the players, staff, officials, and fellow fans.
- Fans will refrain from using language or displaying gestures, symbols, signs, or imagery that would reasonably be considered threatening, obscene, pornographic, or discriminatory in nature, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation. Platforms for display include clothing, signage, chants, social media posts, or any other methods.
- Fans will abide by the both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includes only the use of approved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions, and users with signed waivers on file.
- Fans will follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures.
- Fans that are 21 and older will consume alcohol in a responsible fashion.
- Fans will not consume controlled substances.
- Fans will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate, or illegal in nature.
- Fans will not fight or incite violence.
- Fans will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Fans will not interfere with the progress of the match including entering the playing field or surrounding area, throwing objects (including on or towards the field of play), or declining to promptly return a ball that has gone out of play.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will result in sanctions as deemed applicable by the United Soccer League office and Member Club including but not limited to warnings, ejections, venue bans, removal of supporter privileges, or arrest.