DATES: NEXT YEAR, TBD
Every year before training camp opens, OCSC hosts an open tryout looking to discover local talent and jump-start a player’s professional soccer career. For 13 consecutive seasons, at least one player has received an invitation to spring training, and in some cases, players have gone on to earn full-time contracts.
- Participants must be male and over 18 years old at date of the tryout.
- The tryout will consist of each participant playing in 11v11 soccer matches, conditioning, and skill drills.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own boots, socks, shorts, gloves, shin pads or any other equipment related to their position.
- OCSC II will provide numbered t-shirts to wear during your games.
- The registration fee for one (1) open tryout event
- Refunds will only be issued in the event the tryout is canceled.